About Encounter Smash Cheek Freak Blush Balm ($18.00 for .35 oz.) is a abundant, medium-darkish rusty purple with warmer, far more orange-leaning undertones paired with a all-natural-matte finish.
for particulars on standard overall performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Toffee Cake (LE, $12.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Milani Merlot Moment (P, $8.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta She’s Baked (Crème) (PiP, ) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Psst (P, $7.00) is lighter (90% equivalent).
- Chanel Energetic Rosewood (5) (P, $45.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Attractiveness Ravish (P, $60.00) is a lot more shimmery, warmer (90% identical).
- ColourPop Winona Permanently (LE, $8.00) is warmer (85% equivalent).
- Lisa Eldridge Dante’s Desire (P, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (85% very similar).
- Glossier Storm (P, $18.00) is warmer (85% equivalent).
- Kaja Added Pepper (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$18.00/.35 oz. – $51.43 For each Ounce
It truly is intended to have a “buildable wash of shade” with extensive-dress in and a “cushiony method” that “melts” on to pores and skin for a “purely natural complete.” Whilst it seemed firmer in the raised domed pan, it was quickly emollient to the touch–creamy, sleek, and lightweight, and yes, balm-like.
The shades tended to have extra medium to semi-opaque, buildable protection that ended up a lot more inclined to sheer out when used to skin, so it was finest to implement a person layer, enable it dry down a bit, and then utilize another layer if looking to develop up coverage. It felt far more like a powder-like merchandise as soon as it was used to my skin as it dried down really swiftly, although it wasn’t unmoveable.
The blushes applied nicely making use of a fingertip to decide up and pat on color, however I identified that the method from time to time lifted up additional matte foundations, so I would endorse pairing it with sheerer-coverage foundation (or tinted moisturizer) or with a satin or normal-finish foundation (and right before powdering).
Most shades lasted around 8 several hours on me prior to fading visibly.
Look through all of our About Encounter Cheek Freak Blush Balm swatches.
Isodecyl Isononanoate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Artificial Wax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 15850 (Purple 6), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Hydrogenated Castor Oil].
Disclaimer: Component lists are as readily available by the brand name (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please generally check products packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list relevant
to the solution you are acquiring, or the brand name or retailer’s web-site for the most up-to-day ingredient record.